To PRINT the text of the meditation click here
To go straight to the text of the meditation, Click here.
To go a glossary of terms used in this journey Click here.
To BUY the meditation on CD click here.
The moon emanates distinctly different energies during the full cycle from new moon to full moon. Each of the eight cycles facilitates the process of creation and manifestation. The eight phases have a duration of approximately 28 days.
An example and definition follow:
- Day 1-3 1/2 New moon energy is for creating a vision
- Day 3 1/2-6 Crescent moon energy is for organizing resources needed to accomplish the vision
- Day 6-91/2 First quarter moon is for using resources gathered to take action toward fulfilling the vision
- Day 10-13 1/2 Gibbous moon energy helps us fine tune our goals, gather opinions from others and make revisions to the plan.
- Day 13 3/4-17 1/2 The light of the full moon brings about manifestation of, or progress toward our goals. We can see where we are in the process of realization of the plan. At this point we may choose to revise or fine-tune the vision.
- Day 17 1/2-21 The disseminating moon helps us distribute and share what we have learned, or to have a clearer understanding of what to do next.
- Day 21-24 1/2 In the third quarter of the moon we are in a completion and review phase, or following up on and refining the resources we gathered during the crescent moon. Re-evaluation takes place during this time to determine what is needed as a next step to move forward with the goal.
- Day 241/2-28 Under the balsamic moon it is time to be alone, meditate, retreat, and release attachment to outcome. It is time to rest and be introspective. During this time vision clears and we are ready to begin again with the next new moon.