Steps in the Infinite Light New Moon Meditation
- Pray by giving thanks that you are clear and open channel for Infinite Light and Divine Love to flow through and that your personality and ego stand aside, so the Light will flow in its clearest and truest form. Give thanks that you are open to receive the guidance of angels and masters who have come forth to assist you.
- Prepare your energy field by strengthening your light. You can use techniques taught in the Infinite Light courses, Reiki, or state the intention that you are a strong force of healing love, and that anything less than light that approaches you will be instantly sent into the light of pure love.
- Call on the Divine, and the ascended spiritual masters and beings. Welcome them, and give thanks for their presence. Give them permission to assist you in creating your sacred intention, and helping you manifest your visions.
- Write down your sacred intention for this meditation. Include your personal goals, and also your intention for world service. It can be helpful to draw something that represents your vision.
A new moon journal is very helpful.
State your intention aloud.
- Imagine or visualize that you are creating a bridge of light from your soul to the soul of all the spiritual beings who are assisting you, and all the other people who are joining in this group meditation around the world.
Allow yourself to feel each soul linking with yours, and to feel the illusion of separation melt away.
Allow yourself to recognize the Oneness of all creation.
You are transcending time and space.
- Focus on your sacred heart center, feel it pulsing with silver crystalline soul light. Use your breath to assist the light in growing brighter, clearer and stronger.
Consciously intend to send this light out to your left, into the sacred heart of the person or ascended being on your left.
Simultaneously you receive silver light into your sacred heart from the person being on your right.
The sacred circle is formed, and light begins to spin around the group in a clockwise circle.
- Focus on your ascending heart center, feel it pulsing with golden crystalline soul light.
Use your breath to assist the light in growing brighter, clearer and stronger.
Consciously intend to send this light out to your right, into the ascending heart of the person or ascended being on your left.
Simultaneously you receive golden light into your ascending heart from the person being on your left.
The sacred circle is formed, and golden light begins to spin around the group in a a counter clockwise circle.
- Focus on your soul vision center and sense pearlescent, opalescent white light. Use your breath to increase the intensity of the light.
- Form a vision or a thought of your personal goal, prayer, or healing request, and a vision of a world at peace.
What does peace look like?
What does peace feel like?
Hold these visions within the light of your soul vision center, and then simply intend to send the visions up, up, higher and higher, up into the light of your soul group, up, up, into the angelic realms and inner planes.
- The archangels and master join you.
Imagine a doorway here. Focus on your visions and send them through this doorway into the realm of visualization and manifestation. Here Archangel Zadkiel, Lord of this Realm, energizes them.
Now watch them drift slowly down to earth, like sparkles of light, or snowflakes. When they reach the surface of the earth they “melt” into her, and flow down to the very heart of mother Earth. Here they are anchored, planted and nurtured as they begin to grow and become reality in this manifest plane.
- Meditate and transmit the light flowing through you for as long as you feel comfortable.
- Draw your awareness up from the center of the earth. Sense the energies of the sacred circle, and ascension ring.
Draw a deep breath in from your soul vision center, and allow that light to flow down into your body.
Draw a deep breath in from you ascending heart, and gently disconnect from those on your right and your left…allow the golden light to permeate your being.
Next draw a deep breath into your sacred heart center, and gently disconnect from those on your right and left, as you allow the silver light to flow in around and through your body.
Breathe deeply until you are completely back in your body, and then exhale light down through your body to anchor yourself to the earth.
- Give a prayer of thanks as you intend to disconnect fro the meditative process.
Know that each person is disconnecting also and returning to their individual life expressions with clarity and aligned with their soul purpose.The first few times you do this you may wish to refer to the notes about the various aspects of the moon cycles to see where you are in the process. It is intriguing how often we find ourselves in full momentum and taking action on our goals and we check in with the moon cycle to find that we are in the first quarter phase; or we may realize that we are feeling withdrawn and introspective and then become aware that we are under the influence of the balsamic moon.
If you would like to join in a worldwide Reiki New Moon Meditation, please join with us.
We meditate monthly on the second day of the new moon phase, as the new moon energies are growing in strength. A reliable source for moon phases and times can be found at Farmer’s Almanac
At each new moon I hold a vision of a world at peace, where humanity honors the earth and every person is living life as their higher self in every moment.
Please join us to uphold this vision and allow the energy to empower your personal goals and world vision as well.